“Susan’s warm and friendly facilitation style quickly helped participants feel at ease with topics that can be highly personal. She made sure to connect with everyone helping them experience the training in a way that aligned with their unique needs. In all my years of observing workshops and training I have never seen a facilitator use as warm and personal an approach as Susan does. You can tell she passionate about what she does.” – Claudia C, The Rady Jewish Community Centre
Our training helping people create positive change and positive results in their personal and work lives. We do this through a various formats to suit your schedule and needs.
Popular Topics include:
Type Coach Communications – How to connect better with others.
- Learn your unique personality style.
- Learn how to communicate with other styles based on your personality.
- Learn your stress style and tips for managing.
- To access your free Type Coach tools click here.
Get Your Happy Up – Make the shift from surviving to thriving.
- Learn what determines your level of happiness.
- Find out why happiness is KEY to achieving success in any area of your life.
- Learn how you can be happier, even when life is giving you lemons!
- Learn the 12 KEY activities for improving your happiness.
- Create your unique Happiness Plan so you can immediately make a shift to a higher level!
Setting and Meeting Big Juicy Goals
- Learn why goal setting is important for your happiness and success in life.
- Identify your biggest barriers to goal achievement and learn how to overcome them.
- Use the SMART Plus Goals Process to create your unique goal roadmap.
- Learn how to choose a goal worthy of you.
Shift Your Mindset
- Learn how your mindset contributes to your happiness and success.
- Discover your mindset style and where it came from. Learn a new way respond.
- Learn how to shift your mindset when challenge arises on your way to your goals.
- Learn the antidote to a fixed mindset and change the path you are on.
Customize your training to address your specific team or client needs.
Assessments are available to help determine your groups.