- Fitness activities can be anything that gets me moving and using my body in different ways.
- Ideally something I’ve not tried before or haven’t done for a long time. Gymnastics anyone?
- I’m setting 3 levels of goal: 30=bronze, 40=silver, 50=gold. Of course, I’m going for the gold.
- Whenever possible I will do it with a buddy and enjoy the enhanced benefits of socializing at the same time.
- Because these are mostly new activities I will set a Do You Best goal as I learn and develop my skills. I can up this later for ones that I really like.
- A boost my mental well-being and improved level of happiness. Yay!
- Better sleep.
- Sharper mentally.
- Benefits of socializing and improved relationships.
- Building my self-efficacy as I set and reach my goals.
- And many, many more.
If you want to join me in the Just Try It challenge please send me a message. Feel free to set your own gold, silver and bronze levels and let me know what activities you are trying. Maybe we can meet up and try one together.
The challenge is on – Just Try It!